Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Light It Up

Remember way back when and I was debating on outdoor lighting? Well, I succeeded in acquiring some great patio lights and they've been lighting some outdoor evening soirees for several months now.

The table that I documented refinishing here fits in nicely there and seats up to 10 comfortably. Seating includes the white cafe chairs that I posted about here and the silver hourglass stools I (shamefully?) purchased en masse.


Yes, one of the sun wall decor items that came with the house is still a focal point...for now.


Peek at the backyard frames!




I planted in some of the offshoots of the lone aloe survivor in some brown terra cotta pots. And remember the outdoor mirror?


On the topic of the backyard, I'm coming up on the one-year anniversary of the backyard frames, so I should probably get on a backyard flora post pretty soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment