Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Don't Always Bake

...but when I do, I prefer to bake something delicious. As were these scones. Not to brag
 (because I can't, because they were from a box and I just had to add cold water).



I have to be careful not to overdo it on the mixing and the kneading and once I got past that I felt free to experiment with other stuff--like making blueberries a last minute addition to the dough.


Nice fogged-up camera photo...




Well, it'll be another month or so until my next foray into baking. Is there anything that you like doing sporadically and are just fine with it that way?

1 comment:

  1. "Is there anything that you like doing sporadically and are just fine with it that way?" Yes, showering.
    Haha, the scones look great, esp with the blueberries! What mix was it?

    ReplyDelete