Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feelin' Squirrely


There is no real reason I needed this, but when I saw this little guy I thought he'd really really feel at home in a Monochromatic Dynamic environment. It didn't hurt that this (Jonathan Adler!) squirrel was $5. Too good to be true? Actually, yes. There's a charming, character-building crack around his tail.  But I'm over it and may or may not try to smooth over it with a little paint or caulk. A small price to pay for $115 discount on a new woodland pal.


Evidently it's a ring box, but a pecan works, too.


Come across any good deals recently? Have you made peace with the presence of any cracks or chips or dents?

1 comment:

  1. I have made peace with the cracks and dents in my face..... bahaha :)Love your new woodland pal-- great find!!!

    ReplyDelete