Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ready, Set, Indigo

Well, I bought a wallet. My former wallet wasn't taking to kindly to housing all my receipts and my massive amounts of cash (haha!! to the latter) and so I up-sized. And up-sized to a wallet with a pattern that I considered cool and not-so-sensible. And that I thought was sort of original,...until all of the sudden I see this pattern is everywhere! Well, this indigo/tie dye pattern was probably all over the place all along, but I'm just noticing it now. I think it just reaffirms my fun purchase. I love that deep blue color and the white contrast translate so well to so many things.

1. Agate bookends
2. Alma de Anil pillow cover
3. Tory Burch wallet (purchased second-hand)
4. Anne Klein sheath dress
5. Bola International chair, photo via Remodelista

I was thinking that my new wallet couldn't possibly be confused with anyone else's, but at this rate, I'm not so sure!

PS, what's the difference between a wallet and a billfold? What would you call the one I have?

2 comments:

  1. In the wallet V billfold debate, I would just call that one awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ChambrayCountess Haha! I would have to agree--thanks!

    ReplyDelete