Thursday, February 17, 2011

Put a Ring on It!

Your napkin, that is. These are some napkin rings that caught my eye. The majority are via Etsy, click on the links below to get to the sellers.


 1. Olive Wood
2. Numbered Napkin Rings
3. Horn Napkin Rings
4. Wood Band Napkin Rings
5. Black and Brown Napkin Ring
6. Wood Grain Napkin Rings
7. Villeroy & Boch
8. "G" Napkin Rings (which have no connection to my name, but they're awesome and someone with a "G" name should snatch these up!)

When I lived with a family in Madrid, I loved that each family member had a monogrammed napkin ring--it keeps everyone square on whose napkin is whose, which cuts down on the need to launder them, too.

I saw this cool concept on Remodelista--maybe I should find some inexpensive wooden napkin rings (I'm liking the price of these and these) and put my chalkboard paint to good use...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment