Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

The fam and I headed to my aunt's for Easter dinner and I splurged on a $5 bouquet (it's highway robbery out there for Easter!). It was a little too diverse for my taste--daisies, lilies, carnations and filler with bright yellow and soft yellow, bluish pink and reddish pink--so I did some extreme editing to get it to similar flowers in a punchy color category.


Using a jar is a perfect repurposing solution (and you avoid the potential awkwardness of "did they want me to return the vase or keep the vase?") and I used some of the filler inside the jar to distract from the unevenly cut stems. I added a little more pink by the green flowers after the photo--and added water, too!

Yay for sunny springtime!
Remember to apply sunscreen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment